Sunday, August 19, 2007

Grades and Ariannaisms

I have 2 A's so far. God is not only giving me wisdom and ability to do this master's, but then confirming it with A's. I was excited. My professor also gave me what courses to take this whole next year. I am enjoying the break right now and have started reading my next course's books.

Some words Arianna has changed:

Caterpillar to Calipitter
Playground to Prayground
Bathing suit to Babing suit
Hospital to hostitable

We biked from Fall Hill Avenue canal path area down to Fredericksburg, Sophia street. Arianna is doing pretty well. They had discovery days there, celebrating 400 yrs of VA settlement. John Smith's boat, an actual exploring boat that was being manned by 12 young people covering 6 states waterways, Indian reenactments, Soldier displays, etc. It was cute. Some family time-Yay!

No comments: