Thursday, October 23, 2008

Updates

It's me, Nancy. My last blog messed up and was erased so I should get credit for trying a week ago.

School: I now officially have 24 credits toward my Master's. I ended up enjoying the culture diversity class and made friends with the Native Americans near us.

Ariannaism: Mommy, look at me I can do a bend back! That's back bend Arianna, but cute and worth noting.

ADD: I refuse to give Jonny medicine which may affect his heart!!!!!!!!!!!! So we are going for diet changes (all of us during the week at least), and supplements and tips. I ordered a book on-line which I hope helps.

Triathlon: Dave and I finished in just under an hour and a half. I was about what I thought in the swimming and a bit slower than I would have liked in the running. I never seem to get faster and it never seems to get easier but at least I am doing it and not going backwards (for now).

No coffee=PMS: I have observed that people who drink at least 2 cups of strong coffee a day such as my husband and other friends who shall remain nameless have almost the equivalent symptoms as PMS sufferers when they don't get any coffee for the day or even the morning. Headache, cranky, tired, irritable,etc. So, either quit totally and drink occassionally like one of our friends is doing, or drink the 2 cups!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Birthdays: Dave turned 42, David II turned 15, Jonny turned 11 and Arianna turned 8 all this fall!

Braces: Elizabeth has another year plus to even start braces. It seems that the Fauths lose their baby teeth and gain adult teeth late-lucky for us. (Dave lost his last baby tooth in college!) I do like the orthodontist I found on a recommendation so that is a praise for 2010.

Dining Room: It looks amazing. Dave is doing a great job. I think he was ready to take me out when I asked if we could add a chair rail. I believe he will get done by Thanksgiving which is the goal.

Comedy: We are going to see my favorite comedian tomorrow night-will let you all know how great he was (David and Elizabeth are going with me as Dave is in Seattle for a day!)

No comments: