Saturday, March 28, 2009

permit to drive!

I took David to the DMV for his driver's permit and he passed his test the first time! I had simply given him the book a month ago and reminded him to study a few times. He also had taken driver's education (classroom) in school. I am proud of him for taking responsibility to study and do well in school and other tasks that he is assigned to do. Part of growing up, and I am excited he is meeting the challenge. The first thing we did was have him start the van-he had never even started a car before! When asked if he wanted to go to a parking lot and drive on the way home, his answer, "not right now". I don't know if that means he is nervous or that he would rather drive with his father, either way, we went home and chilled the rest of the morning.

-Nancy


No comments: