Thursday, May 28, 2009

The end of the school year

3 of our kids took SOL (standards of learning) tests yesterday. David managed to score another 600 (perfect score) on his history test (of which he called lame). He is remarkable in history and somehow I hope he incorporates it into his life and career. I took him for his Advanced Placement meeting last night-taking AP history (American) and AP English (instructor promised they would come out good writers-Amen!). He has his work cut out for him next year with these classes in addition to all his others. He will be a junior-hard to believe for me. He is doing driver's education in school-much to my happiness that they were able to squeeze him in. I hope they get him started on I95. We still haven't braved that yet.

Jonny and Elizabeth tried out for Classic soccer for the fall. We'll see how they do. They decreased the number of teams for next year.

Arianna's front tooth can almost be twisted all around and yet will not come out!

Arianna and David had fun on their respective trips, but were tired.

No comments: