Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Ah the Fall-my favorite season

School and activities are in full swing but I don't seem to be a lunatic this year. Maybe it is because I have such good friends to carpool with, or maybe because Dave and I made sure we streamlined what the kids were going to do and actually thought and prayed about each one, or maybe I have finally gotten a grip and decided to be peaceful in the midst of this crazy area with my crazy schedule. Anyway, I am pleased that I have not been hyperventilating lately.

The newest Arianna item: raw onions on ice cream-that's right. We were at my company picnic at Pratt and there was free ice cream so Arianna grabbed a cone. There was also free hamburgers with all the fixings. I happened to look across the table and saw the onions on her ice cream like sprinkles. All of us almost threw up, but she "liked it". She likes raw onions and ice cream so why not put them together? Logical.

David has amazed me lately. For those of you who think he is quiet, you need to be a fly on the wall at our home lately. He is mister outgoing and funny guy. I am glad he is so happy and that he is doing well and enjoying High school and marching band. He has lots of goals too, which I am amazed. The other day we were watching home movies of him as a 2 yrs old. What a cutey. Hard to believe he is the same little boy now.

It is so nice and cool. I love it. I have so much more energy and I don't sweat so much (I bet you are all glad about that).

Time to make hot soup!

1 comment:

cindynlow said...

it's good to not hyperventilate...keep it up!