Sunday, December 07, 2008

Deck the Halls

Christmas: Well, the gifts are bought (but not wrapped) and the halls are decked except for a few annoying strands of lights. Baking and cards are not even started! I did make a cheesecake for the dessert auction at church that went for $50! (good side money!) But I am finding myself way too busy still. So I talked it over with Dave and we eliminated a few things and evaluated for future Christmases and even for the next 2 weeks.

Arianna: I like Christmas! because of Jesus and the presents! I like the Advent calendar (we get Legos).

The 12 pains of Christmas: If you all have not heard the song, "The 12 Pains of Christmas" you all need to google it and just listen/watch. I find this funnier every year especially the part about the lights!

Jobs: I now have a 3rd job which will probably start in January. But I might quit the 2nd one. It is great to be a nurse (all you prospective students, take note!) I have one friend whose husband lost his job and she is working 2 jobs as a nurse to cover the family expenses. Plus, for missions, medical people are in demand which is exciting for me (such as when I go to Haiti in February).
Nancy

No comments: