Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Day 2 - Blessings

Day 2 of Nancy away. No it isn't a blessing that she is away but I want to rejoice in some of the neat things that happened today and to glorify God through them.

  • Nancy is able to take a class and learn to apply the theoretical things she has been learning. I am amazed at her capacity to learn, willingness to apply and her love for the counseling.
  • Jonny saw the yard was getting tall and mowed the front yard without anyone asking. Brandon, a neighbor and older friend of Jonny, manned the weed wacker.
  • The Garmans provided dinner tonight. Thank you Annie for preparing the meal, bringing it over and hanging at the Fauth house. I appreciate it so much and I know our kids had a great time playing with Haley and Darcey.
  • I understand David beat Colby at Wii baseball. Colby, he is weak at tennis.

Most of the time I am so focused on the tyranny of the urgent that I lose sight of God's wonder, blessings and reminders of who He is and how He is the one in control.

No comments: