Sunday, May 11, 2008

Random Musings

Nancy is at Liberty this week for an intensive class. I know she was nervous about it but she will do great. She drove down to Lynchburg by herself in the rain and had no problems.

That means I'm at home with 4 kids being Mr. Dad. I'll be going in late and coming home normal time, however, I'm sure it won't go smoothly.

Nancy wasn't too happy when there were tornado warnings for Stafford and I just let the kids sleep. I went downstairs to sleep as I had to get up in the morning. For some reason, Nancy couldn't sleep (hmmm..... maybe her protecting husband wasn't doing the best job). Growing up in South Dakota, those were pretty normal occurrences. Only once do I remember actually seeing a tornado. We went in the basement then and maybe a few other times growing up.

No comments: