Saturday, November 08, 2008

Halloween and vacation



Halloween-Arianna and I went trick-or-treating on Halloween. (I may seem to old, but I didn't want to go to the football game.) I went as a "Holy" ghost with my friend Kathryn and Arianna went as a dancer with our neighbors, Amber and Ashley. (or A and A as my dad calls them.) Overall we had a fun time and acquired lots of candy. (but I gave alot away.)

Mountain Retreat-This past week Mom and Dad abandoned us for Colorado. (JK Mom and Dad!) Arianna and I stayed at the LaPortas' and David and Jonny stayed at the Grafs'. The boys had fun, but I had lots of homework, which is odd for me. I guess I still had fun though.
The mountains really refresh you so hopefully Mom and Dad had fun. For more mountain pics it will be on my facebook soon.

-Elizabeth

PS.) Read future posts to see how Family Thanksgiving goes. I'll get my parents to blog about their Mountain experience.

No comments: