Thursday, February 21, 2008

Correction

I just wanted to correct my last entry. Erickson's stage that I find myself in is generativity (not initiative-that's toddlers!) vs. stagnation. Anyway, the point is not to stagnate. Which brings me to thoughts of my friend, Annie's, mother. She flew in the other day and I was able to chat with her a bit in the nursery at church. While I was chatting, she certainly was not stagnating! She was doing all kinds of sit ups and crunches the whole time and never did sit still. When Darcy climbed on, she just kept crunching up with more "weight". I hope to be like this, and encouragingly, Annie says I already am.

The CRACK IS BACK!
I have returned to the chiropractor due to horendous headaches mostly, but also other minor chronic ailments that have not been relieved by any of the several doctors I have gone to (or the several medications). I feel better already in only 2 weeks. I am journaling this and will periodically let you all know differences as I go through my year. So far, no headaches, more energy, sleep better. We shall see.

Nancy

1 comment:

Cindynlow said...

As a fellow crack-er (or crackee?) here is a shout out to Dr. Bach in FXBG, my crack dealer.

Glad you are feeling better!