Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Accepted!

I am officially accepted to Liberty University's graduate program. I am trying to register for my first 2 classes tonight which run from April 30-August 13th. I have 7 yrs to complete 60 credits and 1,000 hours of internship. Here goes. I may even get it cheaper since Dave was in the military! That would be an unexpected nice miracle. Thank You God. I am also praying they accept my 3 prerequisites. That would be a blessing also.

I am taking ACLS (advanced cardiac life support) on-line this year. Oh the wonders of computers! I may also take another course in Richmond. I have become quite the student. Now to try to juggle that along with all my other roles and responsibilities.

Went to the middle school today to do my first 4 yr high school plan for my son David. It was exciting and about 10minutes! He seems to know what he wants though.

More funnies from Arianna: She was asking when everyone was born. Of course everyone in our family was born in the 1900's with the kids being born in the 1990's except her. She was born in 2000. This made her mad and jealous, so the following questions/statements occurred: "Why couldn't you have me in 1990's? I was trying to push out! I remember feeling you eat-the food went down to your belly and that is where I was and I felt it." We all had a good laugh.

Jonny struggled in school a bit again this week-I got a call and a note sent home. I kept him in today and talked to him again gently but firmly. We figured he only had 6 hrs a day to really focus and not talk in school and the rest of his day was either free or much freer where he could talk. I told him to just use those 6 hours-to glorify God, honor his teacher and parents by being quiet, listening, focusing. He wrote me an e-mail saying " I am sorry for not telling the chruth". You gotta love this kid even when he drives you crazy. I told him I always love him!

I am going to look into the South Beach diet/lifestyle again. Reserved a bunch of books from the library. I must do something about these carbs, too much food and junk! I've got the exercise down.

No comments: