Monday, March 05, 2007

David II has finished all his testing for Governor's school. He says they were all easy. We will see. He has an interview on March 13th and then we wait to see if he gets in- sometime in April they will let us know. He is now excited about this-I here him talking about it to his friends and Grandma and Grandpa Fauth. So even though we pushed him to do it, I think he is happy we did. It is hard to know when to push your kids and when to let them be. This time I think, we got it right (makes up a little for the many wrongs).

I was in church yesterday and we sang this great song. One of the verses really struck me: Brokenness, Brokenness is what I long for, Brokenness is what I need, Brokenness ,Brokenness is what You want for me. I cried b/c I am often so proud! Felt mighty convicted. So I prayed for brokenness and now I better watch out. But I would rather have Jesus and be close to Him than anything this world has to give.

Went to the Quantico Marine Museum on Saturday. It was very large and very interesting. We didn't even get through half of it. We will go again. What struck me most was the pictures of the Marines coming home. It is a blessing when they come home. So I would recommend you go there if you are in the area. It is free with donations accepted.

No comments: