Thursday, March 08, 2007

Song

I'm back already-this is addictive.
I was listening to a Chris Rice song this am (I love his music):Dream in brilliant colors.
It speaks of heaven and what it may be like. Anyway, the chorus is:

I get so clumsy,
I get so foolish,
I get so stupid,
then I feel so useless,
but You say that You love me,
and You just want to hold me,
You want to be near me...

Then it talked about the wedding feast. Oh how I can't wait to go to that and it is not b/c of the food or "dancing". I want to see Jesus, and go up to Him at that table and kneel down at His feet and wash them with my feet and hair. But then I got to thinking, I could do that now! When I go to Him instead of carbs, spending money, other people and all their opinions. May I lay them all at His feet in an act of washing His feet and humbly giving up!

No comments: